Hansgrohe Bar Faucet Metris
Perfect ergonomics and design: In addition to the dual-jet faucet, the Metris kitchen collection also includes a version with a single-jet pull-out and one with a swivel spout.
Metris kitchen faucets
Metris kitchen faucets represent intelligent multi-functionality, comfort and design. What is fun under the shower can also wow you at the sink – a Hansgrohe handspray with different jet types that can be changed at the touch of a button. Whether fish or fruit – the wide shower spray is ideal for cleaning and rinsing, while the normal spray fills pots and pans quickly and accurately.
What makes Hansgrohe Metris Kitchen Faucet the ideal choice in the kitchen?
- The design from Phoenix Design brings a fascinating look into your kitchen. It blends in with the square shapes of modern sinks and brings increased sensuality.
- Extendable shower with two jet types: The flexible kitchen faucet extension allows the water to flow wherever you need it. You can take hold of it comfortably from the front and pull it towards you. This means that no height is lost and even large pots and pans can be filled easily.
- Magnetic holder: MagFit fixes the handspray securely in place on the spout after use.
- A long, ergonomic handle ensures added comfort for you and all other family members, both young and old. The flat kitchen faucet design means that the water can be turned on and off easily using fingers, hands or elbows and the temperature can be set exactly.
- ComfortZone means greater freedom and a greater operating radius during everyday kitchen work. The swiveling spout also provides greater freedom of movement.
We Also Recommend